An effective maintenance program that includes routine scrubbing with soft to medium maintenance pads, ample down pressure and proper amounts of water and detergent will enhance the floor’s performance significantly
- Scrub Floor Often: Minimum routine cleaning 2-3 times per week with CreteClean Plus with Scar Guard provides superior results.
- Clean Spills Quickly: After densification is complete, concrete will resist contamination and moisture penetration of most liquids. Corrosive or aggressively staining contaminants should be removed quickly to avoid possible staining.
- Burnish Once WEEKLY: For best results, burnish the floor with a high speed propane burnisher and hog’s hair pad following daily cleaning.
- Automatic Scrubber
Capable of 125 – 150 lbs. of downward pressure.
- Soft to Medium Maintenance Pads or Nylon Brushes
- Detergent*: CreteClean Plus with Scar Guard
Performance enhancing detergent specifically designed to clean densified and densified-polished concrete floors. Regular use helps decrease the visibility of minor scratches and blemishes and helps maintain the concrete sheen...
*If other detergents are used they should be non-acidic and void of hydroxides and sulfates.
- Oil Emulsifier & Acrylic Stripper: CreteStrip
Use directly on stain for spot treatment.
CONDITIONS TO AVOID
- Standing liquids of any kind, including water
- Detergents containing hydroxides or sulfates
- Acidic or caustic cleaners; acidic detergents will etch the surface over time and dull the floor’s finish
- All contact with any acids
- Treated dust mops or sweeping compounds
- Bleach or any acidic/harsh chemicals
- Aggressive scrubbing brushes; Strata Grit, Nylo-Grit and other aggressive scrubbing brushes will alter the polished pattern and leave a dull appearance.